Why HCG Drops are for you!
- HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) drops are taken orally under the tongue.
- With the Dr Simeons 500-Calorie Diet and HCG drops you can lose 1-2 lbs daily!
- These homeopathic diet drops are safe and effective for men & women.
- Our HCG contains HCG, Amino Acids, and Vitamin B12 all in one bottle ... manufactured in the USA.
- No Injections! No Office Visits! No Hunger!
- Same results as HCG clinics, saving thousands of dollars!
- No exercise needed while taking them!
- No hunger pains with taking HCG diet drops
- Our HCG is the purest, most effective product available!
- No prescription required!
- HCG Diet drops have been proven to increase energy levels.
- Moderate exercise will result in quicker weight loss.
- Reports claim that HCG converts fat into nutrients without loss of muscle.
FREE DIET EBOOKLETS
Learn all about the popular diet before you buy.
|Pounds and Inches||HCG-Diet|
This site does not accept Paypal payments, as Paypal does not process payments for HCG products.
Information provided by Hcg-drops.net and the information contained on this site has been presented accurately to their knowledge, but additions, deletions, and changes may occur without notice and at any time (this including but not limited to pricing, products, and availability). The information is limited in nature and does not contain all the applicable terms, conditions, limitations, or exclusions of the products and services referenced. The information contained in this site is for informational purposes only. The information provided here is not intended to replace consultation or advice received by qualified health professionals regarding your specific situation nor is it to be taken as medical advice or diagnosis. All information offered on this site are merely opinions regarding the diet proposed by Hcg-drops.net.
FDA REQUIRED DISCLAIMER: HCG has not been demonstrated to be effective adjunctive therapy in the treatment of obesity. There is no substantial evidence that it increases weight loss beyond that resulting from caloric restriction, that it causes a more attractive or “normal” distribution of fat, or that it decreases the hunger and discomfort associated with calorie-restricted diets.